Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I got some sad news, my buddy who is helping me with casting is in the ICU. He is having issues with his kidneys. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

As a result the projects he is helping me with are on hold. I will not be able to have any more Manta Raiders or Hammers this year after the current orders are completed. Hopefully everything will be okay and we will be back on track in a couple of weeks. If not then I will come up with a plan B. I will not leave you hanging!

The Warlords of the Universe project has received a lot of attention, more than I expected! So I do plan on having some limited sets available for the fans. This is all done by me so it is not affected by anything. I hope to have some sets available by December in time for Santa.

Thank you for all your support!
-Joe







No comments:

Post a Comment