Thursday, October 24, 2013

Making of my Attak Trak V1

I decided to go back and update my Attak Trak. I want to fix some of the colors and add more details. In the mean time you can see pictures of the completed vehicle V1 here:

http://joeamaro.blogspot.com/2012/05/if-you-have-been-following-me-on.html

I noticed I have never posted all the in progress pics I took, so here they are Due to the size, I needed to use an inexpensive material that I could buy in sheets. I chose Foam Core since I can buy huge sheets for $2. I love this stuff!...










2 comments:

  1. Love this piece. I've been looking to do the same thing always wanted one since the 80's and even still have an old letter to santa asking for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, im looking for skeletors bone throne for 6inch classics, Ill pay your price to make me one. shenmue4everyoung@gmail.ca is my email

    ReplyDelete